- Shipping time may vary according to your local Post time frames and zones and does not include order processing time.
- CLICK HERE to see postal service we use and also if we ship to your country.
- All orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 7am - 5 pm AEST.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
- Orders can take up to Three business days to process before being shipped; this may be longer if there is a huge promotion taking place.
- In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped.
- To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our Customer Care team
- If you have order multiple products they might come in different packing/parcel as we use multiple suppliers in one or all countries we deliver.
Please bear in mind that the estimated delivery date shown when placing the order includes:
- Fulfillment time: the time to create your products, which depends on the product.
- Shipping time: the time to deliver from the print partner to the delivery address, which depends on the production country, delivery country, shipping method selected, the status of the network, and other factors.
- We use local suppliers to ship in all Countries we deliver, therefore the average shipping time will be similar to all the countries we ship to (Click here for countries) and time of delivery can vary for every country's production capacity, delays and availability of the raw material/products.
- Re-Routing will used with our special algorithm if the product you bought is not in stock. From our experience the time of fulfillment is very fast but can be delayed due to international shipping.
In rare cases all International re-routed orders may be subject to customs inspections and import taxes unique to your country, based on items being sent over a certain value set by your local authority.
This is not within our control and we cannot pre pay these taxes. We advise contacting your local customs office to find out if/and how much these taxes may be.
For NZ customers and NZ deliveries:
We will collect New Zealand GST on your purchase, however customs may still charge you import duties, levies and fees.
THE DESI DNA will not mark your package as a "sample" or "gift" to avoid these taxes. Honesty is always the best policy!